What is my certificate worth?

A young man is sitting in the auditorium and is looking through some books.
In order to sign in for a study course your school certificate has to be approved.
Foto: Nicole Schwab

Step 4

What is my certificate worth?

Have you found a study course or recognised occupation that interests you? If so, the next thing to do is to apply. To do this you must be able to submit certificates that show proof of your eligibility. Petra Kourukmas, consultant at the Central Office for Foreign Education under the aegis of the Conference of Ministers of Education in Bonn, answers questions on recognition of foreign qualifications.

abi>> Ms Kourukmas, who do I contact if I want to have my certificate recognised?

Petra Kourukmas: There are various offices in Germany that are responsible for recognising an occupational or academic qualification. Universities decide on admissions themselves. If you don't know which office you should contact, you can mail us – in English or Arabic, as well – and attach a scan of the certificate. The address is zab@kmk.org.

abi>> How do you decide what my qualification is worth?

Ein Foto von Petra Kourukmas

Petra Kourukmas

Foto: privat

Petra Kourukmas: We don't decide, we advise the competent offices, and we orient ourselves towards the education system in the country where the certificates were issued. For example, if you acquired a scientific secondary school leaving qualification in Syria, you can study all subjects there. In addition, to study medicine and other very popular subjects you have to show above average grades. It's the same here as well. In contrast, if you have a secondary school leaving qualification in the arts, you can study subjects in the areas of social science, humanities or the law, just as in Syria.

abi>> Can I enrol at a university as soon as I know that?

Petra Kourukmas: First of all you have to decide on the university where you want to study. The university's homepages will show you whether you can apply directly or via Uni Assist, the central work and service agency for international applicants for a place at university in Germany, and whether you will have to have your certificates translated for this.

abi>> Where can I find a suitable translator, and what can I do if I can't afford one?

Petra Kourukmas: The advisory agency or the university itself can give you the names of translators, and perhaps tell you where you can obtain support for the costs of translations.

abi>> A university entrance qualification by itself is no use if I can't speak German...

Petra Kourukmas: That's why you have to learn the language, and it's best to start with this in the refugee hostel. The Federal Employment Agency or the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF) can find language courses. Many universities offer their own intensive German courses. You need knowledge of German to be admitted to a preparatory college (“Studienkolleg”).

abi>> What is a preparatory college?

Petra Kourukmas: A preparatory college prepares foreign applicants for a place at university for studying, if their school education in the home country is insufficient for this. They teach subjects such as maths or biology – depending on what you want to study. You will learn German as well. The advantage is that the German lessons are related directly to your studies. After completing preparatory college you sit an examination that entitles you to start studying.

abi>> If I find out that my certificate does not qualify me for a German university – what do I do then?

Petra Kourukmas: You can acquire higher education entrance qualifications in the second-chance education system, for example at night school (“Abendgymnasium”) or a college (“Kolleg”) for example. This is also possible at some vocational schools. Or think about vocational training that you would like. Ask for advice, just as Germans do if they don’t know exactly which occupation they would like to take up.

abi>> What about language skills here?

Petra Kourukmas: This differs greatly as well. In the IT branch, for example, you can get quite far with English as well, but in vocational school you need German. Many vocational schools offer additional language courses for non-Germans.

abi>> What happens if I couldn't take my certificate with me or lost it during my flight?

Petra Kourukmas: In this case, the university has to check your qualifications in a different way. There are three stages for this: first of all, you need a residence permit, second, your previous education path has to be credible, and third, you may have to prove what you can already do or know. For example, someone who claims to have studied construction engineering should be able to draw a construction plan. However, the decision is in the hands of the universities. 


You can research in the Anabin database how educational qualifications acquired abroad are evaluated in Germany. Start the search with "Schulabschlüsse mit Hochschulzugang” (“School-leaving qualifications entitling to university entrance”). You can select your home country from the list. Published by the Conference of Education Ministers.



<< Return to step 3                     >> Forward to step 5     

<< Return to overview


Step 1

Vocational training and studying in Germany

How does Germany's education system work? How does vocational training take place, what can you study? You can get an overview here of the opportunities available to you and the preconditions you must fulfil.

School attendance is compulsory in Germany. School starts at about age 6 and usually lasts nine to ten years – depending on the federal state. Provided that you have good grades, you can continue your schooling and sit the examinations for the certificate of aptitude for higher education (Abitur) after a total of twelve or thirteen years – for example at a higher secondary school (Gymnasium) or a comprehensive school (Gesamtschule/Gemeinschaftsschule) with senior classes. This certificate entitles you to study at all universities.

The Abitur does not restrict you to studying, you can also take part in vocational training. Most vocational training does not require a specific school leaving certificate. However, with the Abitur you have a qualification that usually gives you very good chances with companies.

Vocational training

Qualified vocational training usually lasts three years on average. There are two types of vocational training in Germany:

In dual vocational training, on the one hand, you will learn practical work in a company. For example, if you take part in vocational training for a craft trade, you will learn there how to handle different tools. In commercial vocational training you will learn how to use specific computer programs, or how to behave towards customers. But this is only one half, the other is the vocational school (Berufsschule). Here you will learn the theory for your occupation – for example maths, English, economics or law, always in relation to your occupation.

In some types of vocational training you work three days per week in the company and on the other two days you attend vocational school. With other types of vocational training you alternate for several weeks between the company and vocational school. As you work in the company you will receive vocational training pay, which increases with each vocational training year.

School education takes place above all at a specialised vocational school. Typical occupations with school education are, for example, healthcare professionals (nurses), occupational therapists, preschool teachers, medical-technical assistants or foreign language correspondents. You acquire occupational experience here above all in internships. You will not usually be paid for your vocational training. To finance it, you can work part-time or your family can support you. Or you can check whether the state can support you, for example by means of Schüler-BAföG (grants for school students).

Nebras Nassar (25) is taking part in vocational training to be a tourism management assistant for private and business travel.
>> Read the article.

Mohammad Zaghnoon (23) is being prepared for vocational training as a specialist for labour market services.
>> Read the article.


If you want to study, you have to apply first to the university of your choice for the study course of your choice – you can usually do this via the homepage. This is possible twice every year, for the winter semester (October to March) and in part for the summer semester (April to September) as well.

Many subjects are very popular, which means that there are more applicants than places. In this case, universities have to select who they want to admit. There are study courses that have restricted admission at every university (nationwide). This means that there is only a specific number of places available, for example, medicine and pharmacy. Other study courses have restricted admission at some universities only (local), at others admission is not restricted. Depending on this, different deadlines apply by which you have to apply. In addition, you have to satisfy different requirements to be admitted, depending on the study course and the university.

Most study courses that you can take up directly after the Abitur are concluded with a Bachelor's degree. In addition, there are study courses ending with a so-called state examination (Staatsexamen) (for example, Medicine and Law), and a few study courses in which students are awarded a “Diplom” or the degree of “Magister”. A Bachelor's degree usually takes six to eight semesters (three to four years). Many students then go on to study for a Master's degree, which takes another two to four semesters (one to two years).

There are no fees for studying in Germany – unless you attend a private university. At state universities you only have to pay a fee once each semester for administration and possibly a ticket for public transport. The university sets the level of the fees. Some demand 50 euros, others 300 euros.

Many students have part-time jobs, for example in catering or call centres, to pay for their rent and food. In addition, you can apply for BAföG, i.e. government-supported financial assistance. This is a monthly grant that you can obtain in certain circumstances – for example, if your family is unable to finance you. You must repay half of this money after completing your studies. The other half is a gift. (For more on the subject of financing studies go to finanzen.abi.de.)

Ayat Alkadri (28) is studying International Management at Deggendorf Technical University.
>> Read the article.

... and anything else?

There is also a special form of vocational training: the dual studying system. Here you take part in vocational training or practical phases in a company and study parallel to this. There are two types: one type combines vocational training and studying, and graduates receive two final certificates. The other provides for studying and practical phases in a company, with a university degree at the end. Dual study courses take between three and four and a half years. (For more on the subject of dual studying go to duales-studium.abi.de.)

Sara Manzari (33) is starting her dual studies soon at the Dual University Baden-Württemberg.
>> Read the article.

If you have brought your school leaving certificates with you from your home country, you can have them recognised in Germany (more on recognition in Step 4: What is my certificate worth?). If it is then found that you do not yet have the qualifications for studying here, you can still sit the Abitur in the second-chance education system. This is provided in evening classes or in a special preparatory institute (“Kolleg”). (You can find more on the subject of acquiring the Abitur in the second-chance education system in the article “Mit Beharrlichkeit und langem Atem” (“With perseverance and stamina”).)

And even if you are qualified, you will of course still need to learn German. You can do this, for example, in a language course that the employment agency or the Federal Office for Migration and Refugees (BAMF) sends you to. Many universities offer language courses as well and have also established additional places in their preparatory institutes and other preparatory courses. Depending on the university, a preparatory institute takes between six and twelve months.

More information

Contact points and important links

abi>> Portal

Heading “Studium”: studium.abi.de
- Was studieren?
- Wo studieren?
- Wie studieren?
Heading “Ausbildung”: ausbildung.abi.de


 << Return to overview                         >> Forward to step 2


Step 2

What am I interested in? What can I do well?

The search for the right vocational training or the right study course starts with you. If you know your strengths and know what really interests you, you can find out what matches this. The following pointers are intended to help you to recognise your strengths and interests.

School subjects

Subjects that you liked in school and that you are good at can reveal something to you about your capabilities and interests. So ask yourself which subjects you particularly like. Are you interested in maths and have a talent for it? If so, technical studies may be the right thing for you, for example, mechanical engineering or computer science, or commercial vocational training, perhaps as an industrial management assistant, or an office management assistant. If you find learning languages easy, vocational training as a multilingual administrative assistant could suit you, or linguistics studies.

Interests out of school

After doing this, you should also think about your interests out of school. What do you do in your free time? Whether you like reading, writing, drawing, writing computer programs, or, for example, looking after your relatives: these activities also say a lot about you.

Practical experience

Perhaps you have already acquired practical experience, for example in your parents’ business or as a temp in another company. Did you like the work, or wasn’t it right for you? In this way as well you can find out what work you like and which occupation you can imagine yourself carrying out.
You can acquire practical experience in Germany as well in the form of work experience. If you want to have practical insights into a regulated training occupation or an occupation that requires studying, you can apply to companies for work experience.


Tests can support you as well. There are tests that test your interests and strengths and suggest suitable occupational fields or study courses. In addition, many universities offer self-assessment tests that ascertain your aptitude for a specific study course. You can do most of these tests online. However, before you start, you should find out whether there are charges for the test. Note: there are many offers that are free.

Employment agencies, for example, offer “Studienfeldbezogene Beratungstests” (study area related guidance tests). These tests show you whether you are suitable for the study areas of science, engineering science, informatics/mathematics, economics, linguistics or law. They are carried out in the employment agencies.

There is more information and links to tests under the heading “Orientieren > Was soll ich werden? > Testverfahren”.

Self-image and perception by others

Another important aspect is talks with others, for example, your family and (new) friends. Ask them how they see you. Which characteristics and strengths do they think you have? Are you resilient and conscientious, team-oriented and communicative in their eyes? Are you good with your hands or do you think you’re more responsible for organisation? Compare what others say about you with what you think yourself.

Vocational guidance

You can also obtain advice from professionals with regard to study courses or vocational training that match your interests and strengths. The vocational guidance experts in the employment agencies are available for a personal interview. You can read more about this in step 5: Who can support me if I need help?


<< Return to step 1                       >> Forward to step 3 
<< Return to overview


Step 3

Which is the right path for me?

You have occupied yourself with your strengths and interests. You can assess what you're good at and what you want to do as an occupation. The next decision is the path that you take. On the one hand, you should obtain information on study courses and regulated training occupations that are right for you, and on the other hand you should think about whether you can achieve your occupational goal through studying (including dual studies) or through vocational training.

One good website for acquiring information on study courses is studienwahl.de. You will find detailed information on all study areas and individual study courses there, in English as well (studienwahl.de/en/study-opportunities.htm). With the search function, you can find out where in Germany you can study a specific subject. This applies to dual study courses as well. For example, write “civil engineering” as the search term. The search results are shown both as a list and as points on a map of Germany. The Hochschulkompass also offers a facility for searching for study courses throughout Germany. If you are looking for information in the form of videos, you can have a look at films on study courses on BERUFE.TV. The website AusbildungPlus provides information specifically about dual study courses.

You can find comprehensive descriptions of dual training and training in schools in BERUFENET. You can enter a specific occupation in the search field, or use the A-Z search. “Search access via occupational fields” is also possible. For example, if you open the description of the occupation “chemical laboratory assistant”, together with other things you will find information on the vocational training, access and work involved in this occupation. You can view films on vocational training occupations at BERUFE.TV as well. Many of the films are provided with English subtitles. You can find reports from young people talking about their vocational training on the planet-beruf.de website at “Mein Beruf" ("My occupation").

One goal, several paths

With some occupations the question of studying or vocation training does not arise. Anyone who wants to be a doctor has to study medicine; a person who wants to work as an engineer decides on an engineering degree. And for bakers, the only path is via the dual system of vocational education and training.

There are also occupations or fields of activity that do not lay down a fixed path. If you want to work in a bank, for example, you can study business administration (in the form of dual studies as well) or go through the dual system and train as a bank employee. This also applies to interpreters and translators: study courses and training in schools lead to this occupation.
If there is more than one path to the goal, you will have to decide. The following table [Download here, PDF - 118 KB] provides an overview of the four paths:

Studying and Dual studies



Dual studies 


Bachelor's degree, Master's degree, state examination, in some cases “Diplom” and “Magister”

  • University degree (mainly a Bachelor's degree)
  •  In some dual study courses a vocational qualification in addition

Learning locations

  • Universities
  • Associated institutions, e.g. library, language centre, university clinic
  • Universities or colleges of advanced vocational studies
  • Companies

Duration (standard)

Bachelor's degree: 6-8 semesters
Master's degree: 2-4 semesters
State examination: 7-12 semesters

3 to 4.5 years


  • Semester fees: depending on the university (ca. 50-300 euros)
  • Study fees as well at private universities
  • No pay
  • Financing e.g. via BAföG, jobs, grant, student loan
  • Semester fees depending on the university/college of advanced vocational studies
  • Usually a monthly salary depending on the branch and company

Setup /

  • Winter semester (October to March) and summer semester (April to September)
  • Periods without lectures between semesters for examinations and practical periods
  • Change between university/
    college of advanced vocational studies and company, e.g. every three months
  • Start of training usually on 1 Aug. or 1 Sept.

Where and when can you apply?

  • Application to the university and/or via www.hochschulstart.de
  • Unrestricted courses: register about one month before the beginning of the semester
  • Local admission restrictions: applications usually by 15 January for the Sommer semester, by 15 July for the winter semester
  • National admission restrictions (medicine, veterinary medicine, dentistry, pharmacy): applications usually by 15 January for the summer semester, by 15 July for the winter semester; veterinary medicine for the winter semester only
  • Application to a company and a university
  • Application phase starts at least one year before the start of training, application to the university usually not until the employment contract is signed

Type of activity during education


  • Academic education
  • Depending on the study course obligatory and voluntary on-the-job training and/or practical semester possible
  • Academic education at university
  • Learning practical skills in the company

Where can I find places / stdy places?


<< to the top

dual training and training in schools


dual training

training in schools


Vocational qualification

Vocational qualification

Learning locations

  • Companies
  • Vocational schools
  • Specialised vocational schools or specialised academies
  • Companies (during practical training)

Duration (standard)

2 to 3.5 years

1 to 3 years


Monthly training pay depending on the branch and company

  • School fees are levied at private specialised vocational schools only
  • Training pay is seldom paid (depending on the occupation)

Setup /

  • Change between company and vocational school, e.g. three days per week in the company, two days at vocational school
  • Start of training usually on 1 Aug. or 1 Sept.
  • Five days per week at a specialised vocational school
  • On-the-job training en bloc or on set days

Where and when can you apply?

  • Application to a company, registration at a vocational school through the company
  • Application phase starts at least one year before the start of training
  • Application to the relevant specialised vocational school or specialised academy
  • Six months to one year before the start of training

Type of activity during education


  • Acquiring practical skills in the company
  • Subject teaching in school
  • Acquiring theoretical knowledge in specialised vocational school
  • Acquiring practical skills in exercises and on-the-job training periods

Where can I find places / study places?

 << to the top

More information

Contact points and important links

abi>> Portal
Heading „Studium“: studium.abi.de
Heading „Ausbildung“: ausbildung.abi.de


<< Return to step 2                             >> Forward to step 4

  << Return to overview



Step 5

Who can support me if I need help?

Many questions can arise when you are looking for a vocational training place or a place at university. Tim Frerichs, vocational guidance expert in the Osnabrück employment agency, explains who can answer them for you.

1. Where can I learn German?
2. Who can help me to find the right occupation?
3. Where can I carry out research myself?
4. Who do I contact when I want to undergo training?
5. Who can answer my questions on studying?
6. Who can help me with questions on financing, looking for accommodation or on part-time jobs?
7. Who can help as well?

Where can I Iearn German?

Ein Porträt-Foto von Tim Frerichs

Tim Frerichs

Foto: privat

You should be able to speak good German if you want to undertake vocational training or start studying. If you would like to start vocational training, you should reach Level B2 beforehand, and those interested in studying should reach Level C1. You can attend one or more language courses to learn German. Many language courses are offered at regional or local authority level, so it pays to contact the local authority where you live. Adult education centres (VHS) also offer language courses. As a supplement, I recommend free online language courses, such as those found in the Deutsche Welle portal or in the Arrival app. In some universities it's also possible to take part as a guest student in language courses in the language centre. Here as well - ask!

<<to the top

Who can help me to find the right occupation?

If the question is about the right occupation, the best thing is to go first of all to the vocational guidance experts at the employment agencies. If you want, fundamental questions on the German education system can be explained here. For example, why it is so important in Germany to have vocational training, or what types of training are available in the first place. After this, it's about finding your own way into working life: using your personal strengths and interests, the vocational guidance expert will try to find out with you which occupational possibilities are worthy of consideration for you. The next step is to clarify how you can reach this career goal – through vocational training or by studying (more on this in step 3: Which is the right path for me?). To enable the vocational guidance experts in the employment agencies to take enough time with you, you should make an appointment beforehand: by phoning 0800 4 5555 00 (no charge), using the Contact form or in person in the office.

<<to the top

Where can I carry out research myself?

You can obtain information on vocational training and studying without an appointment in the Careers Information Centres (“Berufsinformationszentren” – BiZ) in the local employment agency. You can not only search the Internet at the PC workplaces but you can also write applications as well, for example. Staff in the agency can help if you have any comprehension difficulties. Careers Information Centres also have information folders on careers for which studying is necessary and regulated training occupations. The folders are clearly divided into different occupational fields, for example computer science, medicine, tourism or sales.

<<to the top

Who do I contact if I want to undergo training?

The employment agencies provide information and counselling to people looking for a job or a training position. In addition, they support placement with funding opportunities. Additional contact partners for regulated training occupations in particular are the Chambers of Industry and Commerce (IHK) or the Chambers of Crafts (HWK). IHKs are responsible for regulated training occupations in the area of industry and commerce, for example bank employee or technical product designer. In contrast, HWKs are aligned towards craft-based occupations, such as joiners or bricklayers. Both chambers work closely together with the employment agencies, but also offer advice themselves. As they are in contact with training companies, the chambers can mediate between companies that provide training and trainees. In addition, the chambers are familiar with funding programmes for trainees. You can find out which chamber is responsible for your region on the homepages of the chambers on the Internet: the Deutsche Industrie- und Handelskammertag (DIHK) for the IHKs and the Zentralverband des Deutschen Handwerks (ZDH) for the HWKs.

In addition, in 2013 the Federal Ministry of Education and Research (BMBF) launched the so-called KAUSA service points. Since 2016, these service points have also advised and informed young refugees on training opportunities at 24 locations throughout Germany. You can find more information at www.jobstarter.de.

<<to the top

Who can answer my questions on studying?

The vocational guidance experts in the employment agencies will be pleased to help with questions on studying as well. If you already know what or where you want to study, the central student advisory service (“Zentrale Studienberatung”) or the international office in the respective university can help. For example, staff there can answer questions on the range of courses, admissions or applications. The academic advisers are the people to contact if you have questions on a specific study course. They can be found in the faculty or department. The university website has the data for contact partners.

<<to the top

Who can help me with questions on financing, looking for accommodation or on part-time jobs?

Are you looking for accommodation, a part-time job, or do you have questions on financing your studies? In this case, the Studentenwerke are the right contact points. Check the map at www.studentenwerke.de to find out which Studentenwerk is responsible for your university location. After 15 months of tolerated or permitted residence you can apply as a student to the Studentenwerk for BAföG, government-supported financial aid. The Studentenwerke can also help you to find a room in a hall of residence – which is usually the cheapest form of accommodation for students. Studentenwerke also provide information on part-time jobs. If you work part-time, you should make sure that your studies don't suffer as a result.

<<to the top

Who can help as well?

The youth migration services of the Federal Ministry for Family Affairs, Senior Citizens, Women and Youth (BMFSFJ) are active in various regions. Providers are often church institutions, such as Caritas. The youth migration services not only provide support in the search for a suitable occupation, but also help with integration into society or with family difficulties. The aim of the youth migration services (JMD) is long-term support for integration in Germany. At present, the www.jugendmigrationsdienste.de has a list with 454 youth migration services.

In general, I recommend not simply to use a contact point but to acquire information from various sources. Being active yourself is important as well. If you have talks and establish contact with locals, you will create a good basis for your occupational future.

<<to the top


<< Return to step 4          << Return to overview



Further Information

Contatct points and important links

Contact points

Bundesagentur für Arbeit (Federal Employment Agency - BA)


Occupational information centres (BIZ) at Employment Agencies

Addresses of all occupational information centres in Germany:

You can find planet-beruf.de information folders on regulated training occupations here (www.biz-medien.de/planet-beruf)
and abi>> information files on occupations requiring a degree (www.biz-medien.de/abi).

Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge (Federal Office for Migration and Refugees - BAMF)

Search for migrant advisory centres throughout Germany:

Youth migration services

Integration of young people with a migration background

Goethe Institute

Germany's cultural institute; provides information on Germany and language courses

Bundesministerium für Bildung und Forschung (Federal Ministry of Education and Research - BMBF)


Kultusministerkonferenz (Conference of Education Ministers)

Standing conference of the education ministers of the federal states

Deutscher Akademischer Austauschdienst (German Academic Exchange Service - DAAD)

Information for students from abroad on study opportunities, universities, financing and life in Germany

Deutsches Studentenwerk

Information on financing studies, living conditions during studies, studying with a migration background, studying with a child, studying with a disability

Industrie- und Handelskammern (Chambers of Industry and Commerce - IHK)

Regional information on regulated training occupations in industry and commerce

Handwerkskammern (Chambers of Trade - HWK)

Regional information on regulated training occupations in craft trades

Bundesring der Abendgymnasien

Catching up on a higher secondary school leaving certificate in evening classes; with addresses of all night schools in Germany

Bundesring der Kollegs

Catching up on a higher secondary school leaving certificate in evening classes; with addresses of all preparatory institutes in Germany

Important links

App „Ankommen“ („Arrival“)

Orientation during the first weeks in Germany; offer from the Bundesamt für Migration und Flüchtlinge, Bundesagentur für Arbeit, Goethe-Institut and Bayerischer Rundfunk (Bavarian Radio)


Information on recognition of foreign qualifications in Germany; offer from the Conference of Ministers of Education

Recognition in Germany

Information portal of the Federal Government on recognition of foreign professional qualifications

Zeugnisanerkennungsstellen (certificate recognition offices)

Overview of certificate recognition offices in Germany, broken down by federal state:

Education server

Information on studying, vocational training and further training in Germany; offer from the federal and state governments


Information on studying, degree courses, applications, qualifications, dual studying; offer from the Federal Employment Agency and the federal states
Information in English as well at


Information on nationwide restricted admission degree courses and dialogue-oriented service method; offer from the Stiftung für Hochschulzulassung


Information on German universities, degree courses, doctorates, international cooperations; offer from the Vice-Chancellors' Conference


Information on occupations with over 3,000 job descriptions; offer from the Federal Employment Agency


Over 350 films on regulated training occupations and occupations requiring a degree; offer from the Federal Employment Agency
Information in English as well at berufe.tv/en
Film “Apprenticeships in Germany
Film “Apprenticeship in Germany
Film “Studying in Germany


Information on schooling and further training, as well as providers; offer from the Federal Employment Agency

JOBBÖRSE at the Federal Employment Agency

Database with vacancies (employment, training, work experience, etc.)


Information on choosing an occupation, training, applications; information in particular for refugees in English, French and Arabic; offer from the Federal Employment Agency


Information on dual degree courses and training courses with an additional qualification; offer from the Bundesinstitut für Berufsbildung (Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training)

Training place exchange of the Chambers of Industry and Commerce

Database with training place vacancies throughout Germany; offer from chambers of industry and commerce

Training place exchange of the Chambers of Trade

Database with training place vacancies throughout Germany; offer from chambers of trade

Diese Beiträge im abi-Portal könnten dich auch interessieren:

  • Start in Deutschland

  • Ausbildung und Studium in Deutschland

  • Wofür interessiere ich mich? Was kann ich gut?

  • Welcher Weg passt zu mir?

Logo Bundesagentur f�r Arbeit
Stand: 14.12.2018